The Infection Prevention & Control Guidance for Childcare Settings has been updated on 14 January. The changes are listed on page 1.
– Change to indicate that people are no longer considered infectious 7 days after onset of symptoms
– Updates to information on processes for testing and Contact management
– Updates to content on vaccination
– Reference to Omicron variant
– Recommendation for use of surgical mask in preference to cloth face covering when providing childcare
– Additional information on surgical masks